Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Vintage, Vintage, Vintage!

So as I am a huge fan of all things Vintage, I convinced D to take us all to the Vintage Fair at St. Gemma's Hospice. Here are some of my favourite bits...

I am a big collector of Blue and White China...I loved this, all of it!









This was my favourite find of the day, I would love to re-upholster something like this one day.





The tiny hand held mirror in the middle really caught my eye, it was so beautiful!




D and Bear managed to find some vintage toy cars.


 

Shoes!!!!!

Fell a little bit in love with these but they didn't fit. I felt a bit like one of Cinderella's stepsisters trying to squeeze my big ugly feet into such delicate shoes.  


I didn't come away empty handed though. I managed to bag myself a gorgeous 50's Skirt

If you're interested in Vintage clothes, accessories, homeware, vinyl and other goodies I would definitely recommend having a look. Entry is by donation and all proceeds go to the hospice. The fair runs again tomorrow and the next fair will be on 7 & 8 September. I will most definitely be adding that to my diary!

For more information on St. Gemma's Hospice and events take a look at their website 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @GraceHigham22